You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
How Is the Concierge Model Different Than Traditional Models?
Our practice model utilizes physical therapy as lifestyle medicine to provide our clients the opportunity to take a more proactive approach to their health and wellness. We believe in working together to maximize your healthspan, not just your lifespan. Concierge wellness is perfect for you if:
- you want to be treated fast, rather than waiting for a physician referral
- you have high insurance deductibles and/or copays
- you prioritize staying injury free and would like to improve your wellness through ongoing open access to a physical therapist without aids serving as intermediaries
- you need the time-saving convenience and privacy afforded by house calls
Do You Take Insurance?
In order to preserve the nature of our business (traveling to the home for 60-minute, 1:1 sessions), we do NOT take insurance and are considered an out-of-network provider with ALL insurance companies. Therefore, payment is due at the time of service. Evaluations begin at $200.
We accept HSA/FSA cards, credit cards, checks, and electronic transfers such as Zelle, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Paypal.
Patricia Fasciotti Wellness, LLC is not a Medicare provider. Law prevents us from providing Medicare patients with what would be considered “normally covered services” unless you specifically request Medicare to be left out of the equation. Contact us for more details.
Do I Have to Have a Referral From My Doctor to Make an Appointment?
State regulations now allow a Physical Therapist to evaluate your injury without a referral and provide treatment under the following circumstances:
- Treatment in relation to athletic injuries, conditioning, or injury prevention/biomechanics application.
- For a previously diagnosed medical condition, after informing the patient’s healthcare provider who made the initial diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal treatment provided in employment, home, leisure, or recreational settings
We will communicate with your primary or specialty MD only when specifically requested. Fees for written documentation are $25 per progress note.
What Areas Do You Travel To?
We currently service the greater Milwaukee area, from downtown to the west side, through Waukesha/Pewaukee, and north to Fox Point. Additional fees may be added for travel outside of our current service area.
What Equipment Do I Need?
All you need to provide is a private space for treatment. Depending on the services we are providing, we may bring a massage table, yoga mat/props, and/or small medical fitness equipment such as bands and rollers. If you have access to a fitness center in your home or office, we can work to incorporate the equipment there.
What Should I Wear?
Loose clothing that easily exposes the treatment area is preferred (e.g., shorts for knee pain, tank top for shoulders, etc). Leggings or breathable shorts are preferred for yoga.